Monday, September 13, 2010

I've Got a Secret...

So this is a picture of me ... with a laptop ... wearing my super cool Damien t-shirt from Fright Rags (those guys rock ... go buy a t-shirt from them already!).... on my way to .... oh, I can't tell you ... but it's a project ... and it's cool ... at least I think so ... and I hope to have good things to tell you soon ... but for now there is just this ...

... and here is a picture of Tahmoh Penikett's nipple ... cuz' I ran into him this weekend at an Malaysian restaurant in Vancouver ... and because it's my blog and he's hot ... so there...

3 comments:

  1. How killer cute do you look setting off on your super secret mission?! I'm absolutely intrigued and excited now. Can't wait for the big reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jinx. Keep your fingers crossed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooOOOoo secrets! good luck! and yes, very cute ;)

    ReplyDelete