Thursday, January 27, 2011

Bugcrush

I will say nothing about the 2006 short film Bugcrush other than to say it is the only gay themed horror movie that I've seen that ... well ...
... succeeds. Not only succeeds, but brilliantly so. The main character is an innocent, naive, but bold gay teen Ben ...
... whose inner demon becomes flesh in the form of, well, this guy ...
No more words will come from my lips. It's only 34 minutes long and it's right .... here ...

Part 1:

Bugcrush. Part 1
Uploaded by ovejaelectronica. - Full seasons and entire episodes online.

Part 2:

Bugcrush. Part 2
Uploaded by ovejaelectronica. - Check out other Film & TV videos.

Part 3:

Bugcrush. Part 3
Uploaded by ovejaelectronica. - Classic TV and last night's shows, online.

You can breathe now.

3 comments:

  1. Great film but fuck me, is it dark. Intense, sexy and completely absorbing. Taps in to some dark, instinctive stuff...thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Thanks so much I've been dying to see this ever since I caught wind of it as being from the guy who adapted The Ruins.

    ReplyDelete