Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Gone Fishin'

I haven't posted for a while. Dana from Poltergeist is so upset that she just looked at me and said...

WHAT'S HAPPENING?!?!?!

It's not that I don't have stuff to say. I have two perfectly great posts that are living in my brain and trying hard to grab hold of my fingers and my gelatinous attention span so I will post them.

But Mama's got some stuff cookin' in the kitchen and it needs my full attention so it don't burn.

So for those jonesin' for another edition of PMD, I pray patience. Posts are coming. They will be good. One will involve lots of shirtless menses. I'll make it worth the wait.

In the meantime, here is an adorable little mouse that will do my begging for me. How can you say no to him?

Just stay ... baby... stay!

2 comments:

  1. you don't really respond to comments either.

    fine.

    i'll just go find real people to talk to.

    I WILL!! u just watch!

    ReplyDelete